Last updated: May 2023
PBT is committed to protecting Personal Information and complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020. This policy sets out how PBT collects, uses and discloses Personal Information, whether collected via our website or through other means.
‘Personal Information’ has the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 2020.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect Personal Information:
- where you provide it directly to us;
- through our provision of services to you; and
- from third parties in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
We also collect usage data through you logging into our e-services section and from information you provide by emailing us.
Where you provide us with the Personal Information of any of your customers or other individuals, you must ensure you have all the rights to provide us with that information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information to:
- supply information, services and products to you;
- respond to comments or queries; and
- provide a more personalised experience at pbt.com.
We may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- to our service providers or any of our related entities as required for any of the purposes specified above; and
- as required to comply with applicable law.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
You may request access to, or the correction of, your Personal Information at any time by contacting your Account Manager or emailing the PBT Accounts Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be able to access or correct your Personal Information where you have an account with PBT with access to ‘myPBT’ and www.pbtone.co.nz.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any websites linked to our website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE